OT (fwd) Looking to resurrect .ZZZ archive file from Kaypro/CPM days

From: Pat Hildebrand <pat_at_ssc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 11:38:45 -0700

Since I don't think this got a usable reply on list it came from and it sounds like some people on this list had a Kaypro, I decided to see if we are geeky enough that someone has an answer. The closest I got to finding a solution at the time was someone who said it sounded familiar - didn't have a Kaypro and my CP/M machine is long gone. Most of the people on the list it came from probably would not consider themselves geeks and I'm sure have wondered what I'm good for when I displayed such tendencies.

                         Pat

Author: Pat Hildebrand
  INET: pat_at_ssc.upenn.edu