Re: completely off-topic question...

From: Charlie Mengler <charliem_at_mwh.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 06:25:30 -0700

www.acronymfinder.com
Hope This Helps!
Michael wrote:

...which
means it's probably going to start a great big thread :) I see a lot of emails with HTH on them, seemingly some sort of way to say "thankyou" or something... as they're always at the end of somebodies message right before they sign off their name.. I have pondered, and pondered as to what HTH could stand for, could somebody be so kind as to fill me in ? Thanks,Michael.  Received on Fri Aug 03 2001 - 08:25:30 CDT