RE: OT about to peeve off the vegatarians: RE: OT RE: Largest

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 22:49:35 -0700

Jaques,

I know that Orange County is an entity in it's own right but for people in other parts of the U.S. and the world, Los Angeles is much more of a land mark than Orange County. That's why I said "sort of a suburb".

Cherie
waiting for others from Orange County to start talking about how distinct from L.A. and identifiable it is

                    Jacques Kilchoer

                    <Jacques.Kilchoer@        To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    quest.com>                cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: OT about to peeve off
the vegatarians: RE: OT RE:
                    root_at_fatcity.com          Largest

                    08/01/01 05:07 PM

                    Please respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Suburb of LA? Orange County, California, USA is more than an appendage of our large neighbour to the north! (splashing cold water on my face to quench the steam escaping from my nostrils)

There are still strawberry fields in Orange County, as a matter of fact there's one less than 2 miles from my house. Of course, it's a little disconcerting in this part of the world to walk three blocks from a 20-story building (which, in parentheses, hosts the local Oracle sales office) and see a large agricultural field.

  INET: Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com