RE: Seeking SQL*Reportwriter 1.0 antiques

From: Larry Elkins <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:26:11 -0700

Chris,

I had the old 5.1c DOS disks until a couple of years ago -- saw no more use for them. And as recently as 3 or 4 years ago, I had to modify an rpt/rpf report on an old app running against V6. In addition to using rpt/rpf, the original developer used Forms 3.0 but continued to use V2 style triggers. But, the app continued to work well for long after he left and the users were satisfied, so, no complaining here.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl_at_flash.net

Author: Larry Elkins