RE: upgrade

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 09:42:16 -0700

Fawzia,

Looks like you need to increase your SHARED_POOL_SIZE parameter. These errors are on indication that Oracle is starving for memory, not that the trigger will not compile.

My development DB is set at 80M. Try increasing your's to at least this, higher if you have many people on the database.

Hope this helps.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Cale, Rick T (Richard)
  INET: RICHARD.T.CALE_at_saic.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 01 2001 - 11:42:16 CDT