RE: Evaluation questions

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 08:14:01 -0700

Mark,
mark,

Yep, it ain't a walk in the park... as I said. I've been thinking/working on this for a number of years, haven't found a solution yet.

The problem with taking so many snapshots is that I am afraid that they will affect performance.

I don't do easy questions... those I answer myself :) Just ask the instructor of the first Oracle database administration course I ever took (she and I are still friends, running a "mutual admiration society" these days). I took the class after working as a DBA for 6 months. And reading and re-reading the manuals. I didn't ask easy questions then either.

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com