Re: Perl Script for Alert Log

From: Okan CIMEN <okan_at_cimen.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 04:55:20 -0700

Hello all,

I had more than I thought requests for the soft copy of the book "Teach yourself perl 5 in 21 days" . For that reason, I put them at my box for download. Sorry for the delay but it has been a busy day for me...

I do not want any personal information nor any charges for download. Just click on the link below and here you go....

http://www.cimen.org/books/

Cheers

Okan

Author: Okan CIMEN