RE: OT about to peeve off the vegatarians: RE: OT RE: Largest

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:40:05 -0700

Ian,

You have my sympathies for your struggles. And my respect for how you seem to be dealing with them. My husband was a hemophiliac. Just living with that as an adult was hard. To live with a genetic disorder in a child must be infinitely harder. I have an enormous respect for my mother-in-law who raised such a child and did not wrap him in cotton-wool, "in case he got hurt".

You are in CA, where you can get a much better assortment of non-store-bought produce than I can here in NYC, although I tend to frequent the greenmarkets and try to buy what is in season when I buy in stores. Even then, store-bought doesn't taste as good as fresh-picked. I have converted one person at work to never eating store-bought strawberries again, he tried some from the greenmarket when they were in season and was convinced.

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com