RE: Oracle pricing

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:08:34 -0700

Sean,

We get our Oracle products from a 23(?) campus statewide educational system site license. +/- U$A 10 million.

The purchasing agreement is on the following administrative web site

http://www.calstate.edu/CSP/Bulletins/00-04/a990120.pdf

Lots of really gruesome regulatory/legal language, but if you dig through it, you get the basic costs, products, support, #users, etc.

(linked from: http://www.calstate.edu/CSP/Bulletins/00-04/00-04.pdf ,

http://www.calstate.edu/CSP/master.shtml#software ,
http://www.calstate.edu/CSP/master.shtml ,
http://www.calstate.edu/CSP/csu_bulletin.shtml ,
http://www.calstate.edu/BF  )

regards,
ep

ps, doesn't the amount of HUGE CR*P of HTML duplication, untrimmed long trailers, etc. in the digest suck?!?!

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu