JMS vrs AQ

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:42:58 -0700

I was wondering if anyone has compared performance of JMS and AQ, used both, or know of some good documents.

We currently use JMS, which I have never been a fan off, I am not much of an AQ person.

Any feedback would be great, I think I am going to setup some benchmarks with AQ and JMS. We use very small amount of JMS right in database, and most of our JMS is via separate JMS file systems.

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."

Christopher R. Spence  OCP  MCSE MCP A+ RAPTOR CNA Oracle DBA
Phone: (978) 322-5744
Fax:    (707) 885-2275

Fuelspot
73 Princeton Street