no create system tbs ?????

From: Sinardy <sinardyxing_at_bcsis.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:17:46 -0700

Hi all,

When I am using dbassist to create "create DB script",

First of the script is for something like: CREATE DATABASE

        ..
        redo bla bla
        datafile
        logfile

;

Second script

ALTER TABLESPACE SYSTEM
DEFAULT STORAGE
.
.
.
.

CREATE TABLESPACE tool

..

CREATE TABLESPACE rbs

My question is in second script, where we create the tablespace call system ?
alter tablespace will not create tablespace, am I right ?

Regards,
Sinardy

Author: Sinardy
  INET: sinardyxing_at_bcsis.com