RE: Oracle pricing

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:49:29 -0700

I am the one who mentioned a site license. They really have to screw you over good to get that. When you have two equally big corporations going after you because of something done to screw you over and its extremely provable
its amazing how they will bend. Like I said before, we have it sweet.

Author: O'Neill, Sean
  INET: Sean.ONeill_at_organon.ie

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jul 27 2001 - 19:49:29 CDT