RE: Rollback Segment needs recovery

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:52:21 -0700

Danisment;
  When we had a problem that we needed the _corrupted_rollback_segments option added to the init.ora file. The Rollback Segment itself was corrupted. Not the objects using the Rollback Segment. If this is the case, dropping the objects will not do the trick because it will happen again when the Rollback Segment is accessed for another activity.

Author: Danisment Gazi Unal (Unal Bilisim)
  INET: danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com