Re: Medtronic

From: <kjanusz_at_att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:01:13 -0700

On Medtronic's career web site they are looking to fill the following positions:

Sr. DBA Project Mgr
Sr. DBA (2 positions)
Prin. DBA

I would like to find out who the hiring manager is, their mailing address and direct phone #.

I already sent my resume to HR.

Your help getting me this information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken Janusz, CPIM

> My husband works at Medtronic in Minnesota.
> What are you interested in?
>
> Cherie Machler
> Gelco Information Network
>

> kjanusz_at_att.n
>
> et To: Multiple recipients of list
> ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
> Sent by: cc:
>
> root_at_fatcity. Subject: Medtronic"
>
> com
>

> 07/27/01
>
> 09:57 AM
>
> Please
>
> respond to
>
> ORACLE-L
>

> Is there anyone using this list from Medtronic in
> Minnesota?
>
> Thanks,
> Ken Janusz, CPIM
> INET: kjanusz_at_att.net