RE: Oracle pricing

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:26:57 -0700

DITTO THAT! When I was interviewing for this new gig I referred the future boss to a reseller because I knew they were in the market for a new license. It saved them significant bucks so I responded, "See! I haven't even started working for you and I've already saved you some big bucks... just think how much you'll save if you hire me." ...And that's the rest of the story.

Steve Orr

Author: Mohammad Rafiq
  INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jul 26 2001 - 15:26:57 CDT