Re: ot: RE: Data load options vicodin

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:42:20 -0700

a HIGHLY addictive pain-reliever, I believe that more than 5 days on it is enough to addict someone.

I was given a prescription for this after knee surgery. I very reluctantly took half of one (I had read about how addictive it was) the first night after my surgery when I was going out of my head with pain. When half did not completely relieve the pain, I took the other half. Good thing I was in bed when I did that. I went out so fast I would have hit the floor if I had been standing up.

Never took another one

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com