RE: strt<SID>.cmd security hole??

From: Farnsworth, Dave <DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 05:25:26 -0700

After doing more research on this, this file is required if you want to have the autostart of an oracle service to happen. Autostart does not work without this file present. Version 8.1.5 supposedly removed this.

Dave

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com