RE: Help ! ORA-00600 : internal error code

From: Unal Bilisim <danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 02:29:41 -0700

Thank you Rajesh,

Some of Oracle bugs are internal, you may not see all bugs. So, I've added email feature to iOraBugFinder. Now, you can send the results and uploaded file to Oracle support if iOraBugFinder doesn't return your bugs. Since trace files are analyzed, response time from Oracle support is reduced.

Recommendations:

- Don't upload alert file when bug depth = 0
- Upload trace file instead of alert
- Use higher level bug to get close to your bug. If it doesn't return bug,
select lower levels.

regards..

Author: Danisment Gazi Unal (Unal Bilisim)
  INET: danisment.unal_at_unal-bilisim.com