RE: Looking for a tool

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:06:06 -0700

Don't know about Discoverer 9i but I believe earlier versions would work with any ODBC database.
With Oracle Oracle and Oracle Rdb that has SQLNet installed then you will get time estimations etc.

ie - more features with Oracle (eg scheduling reports on dbms_job queues) but I believe will work with ODBC databases.

Regards,
Bruce Reardon

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 25 2001 - 20:06:06 CDT