RE: OT, "It's all about Alex"

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:38:48 -0700

Don't feel bad for Alex.  Almost nobody from the list came to any of mine, and I did four. But, I had a great time doing it.  I plan to submit 3 abstracts this time (last time I submitted four, hoping to get one accepted).

Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com Doing linear scans over an associative array is like   trying to club someone to death with a loaded Uzi.
                 - Larry Wall (creator of Perl)