RE: OT, WOW really early

From: JOE TESTA <JTESTA_at_longaberger.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:43:30 -0700

yeppers, if i've got the outline done, then the whole presentation is done at that point, geez. :(

joe
>>> MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM 07/25/01 11:06AM >>>
For those of you who have been speakers before, <FONT

size=2>there appears to be a new wrinkle in the <FONT
size=2>submission process.  They now want an outline of <FONT
size=2>the presentation submitted along with the <FONT
size=2>abstract.  I don't remember submitting an outline <FONT
size=2>for past conferences.

---- Matt Adams - GE Appliances -
matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com Doing linear scans over an associative array is like   trying to club someone to death with a loaded Uzi. <FONT
size=2>

- Larry Wall (creator of Perl)

href="mailto:teci_at_the-testas.net">mailto:teci_at_the-testas.net]
> Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 8:41 PM <FONT
size=2>> To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <FONT size=2>> Subject: OT, WOW really early >
> > IOUG 2002 call for

papers already. > >
> Submit your presentation via the IOUG-A Web site
at > <A target=_blank
href="http://www.ioug.org/call-m">http://www.ioug.org/call-m no later than FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2001. > Mini Lesson and Technical Session presenters receive complimentary > registration at IOUG-A Live! 2002 when your abstract is chosen! <FONT size=2>> > New for 2002 - Quick Tips! Share your unique and valuable tips during > these new 30-minute presentations. Quick Tips provide great experience > for first time presenters and allow experienced presenters to <FONT size=2>> get to the > heart of the matter. This is a presentation only - papers are not > required. Plus, receive a discount on the Early Bird > registration rate! > >
> joe > <FONT

size=2>> > -- > Joe
Testa  > Performing Remote DBA Services, need some backup DBA support? > For Sale: Oracle-dba.com domain, its not going cheap but feel free to > ask :) > -- > Please see the
official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A target=_blank
href="http://www.orafaq.com">http://www.orafaq.com <FONT
size=2>> -- > Author: Joe Testa <FONT
size=2>>   INET: teci_at_the-testas.net >

> Fat City Network Services    --

(858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051 > San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists >

> To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail
message > to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in > the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L > (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may
> also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing). > Received on Wed Jul 25 2001 - 10:43:30 CDT