RE: I need to rename shares.

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:52:55 -0700

rmtshare.exe from the Resource kit allows command line creation of shares.

It doesn't seem to allow renaming but you could script it.

That is, rmtshare to get current permissions and parse this to create the new commands
Then create the new share and then delete the old one.

There might be better ways.

Regards,
Bruce Reardon

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 22:52:55 CDT