RE: Data Modeling opinion? Help?

From: Grabowy, Chris <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:44:37 -0700

Ok. I didn't mean to start a war about who is right and wrong. The original post is about which model is the best in all respects, speed, efficiency, etc. I did not label which model is mine or which one is theres. I want to move forward with the best model.

Author: Page, Bruce
  INET: Bruce.Page_at_BellSouth.com

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com