IAS-Apache and PHP

From: DEMANCHE Luc (Cetelem) <Luc.Demanche_at_cetelem.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:27:24 -0700

Hi gurus,
Has anyone tried to include a PHP module to Apache in IAS ? Does Oracle support it?
We have some PL/SQL applications (drive by OAS) that we need to migrate to IAS. We have some other new applications in PHP. Do we have to maintain two Apaches (one in IAS plus one for the PHP application) ?

TIA
Luc

Luc Demanche
CETELEM
Tél.: 01-46-39-14-49
Fax : 01-46-39-59-88 Received on Tue Jul 24 2001 - 06:27:24 CDT