Re: How to deal with special character like & in ' '

From: JOE TESTA <JTESTA_at_longaberger.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:32:29 -0700

set scan off

joe
>>> lannyue_at_yahoo.com 07/23/01 01:51PM

Hi,
I want to insert a string like 'A&M University' but has problem with '&'   I want the database exact A&M University. But it always ask me new or old value because of symbol '&' how could I deal with that. Thanks.
HL

Do You Yahoo!?Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger<A
href="http://phonecard.yahoo.com/?.refer=mailtagline">http://phonecard.yahoo.com/ Received on Mon Jul 23 2001 - 12:32:29 CDT