Re: Snapshot shows as INVALID in DBA_OBJECTs

From: Dave Morgan <dave.morgan_at_cybersurf.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:16:54 -0700

Thanks Anita,

        I filed a TAR, altered my catalog.sql,
        recompiled 360 invalid objects, and now:

        It shows up in DBA_OBJECTS as a MATERIALIZED VIEW,
        but the status is still INVALID, and the last
        refresh data is shown as 1950!!!!

        I don't think this morning is 1950 but I've been wrong before :)

        Sigh ......

        And metaStink is basically down this morning so .....

        I'm still confused :)

Dave

--
Dave Morgan