RE: Wildly OT. - Air fares

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:33:23 -0700

GULP !!!! I wouldn't dream of going all the way to NY without spending some time there, so you can stand down :-)

The idea was to fly into NY, spend about 4 nights there. Head off to Vancouver/Seattle, drive across to Vancouver Island, up to Campbell River, sea plane back over to the mainland and spend some time with the Grizzlies in Knights Inlet. Fly home from Vancouver, so the flight from NY to the West Coast would be one way.

Probably about mid-september 2002.

Looks like I may have to start being nice to the bank manager again !!!!

Lee

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk