Re: Newbie kinda question

From: William Beilstein <BeilstWH_at_obg.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:07:25 -0700

Purchase the D2K package from Oracle. However Procedure Builder is being phased out by Oracle.

>>> oqij4ngfcrweuh001_at_sneakemail.com 07/23/01 10:55AM >>>
Hi Everybody,

    I'm currently studying for some Oracle Certification from a private organization, which will then put me through the Oracle DBA exams. I'm currently working on the PL/SQL programming modules. All the information I have consistently refers to Procedure Builder for programming with PL/SQL. However, I cannot seem to find where I can get a copy of Procedure Builder. I have gotten a copy of TOAD, however I'm not entirely happy with it. Statements which are allowed to run in SQL*Plus are not being run under TOAD for some reason.

    So, in summary, where can I get a copy of Procedure Builder ?

Thanks,
Michael.

This electronic mail (e-mail) and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Personal views and opinions expressed in this communication are those of the originator and may not necessarily reflect those of O'Brien & Gere and O'Brien & Gere shall not be liable for any damage caused by or resulting from any such material. If you are NOT the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error or any objectionable material, please delete it and immediately notify "Postmaster_at_Obg.Com"
Author: William Beilstein
  INET: BeilstWH_at_obg.com