RE: Newbie kinda question

From: Djordje Jankovic <djankovic_at_corp.attcanada.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:54:45 -0700

It is
part of the Developper suite.  However, I don't think it is the best tool for developping oracle stored objects.  I know a lot of developpers around here are using PL/SQL developer (<A
href="http://www.allroundautomations.nl/plsqldev.html">http://www.allroundautomations.nl/plsqldev.html).
<SPAN

class=311555014-23072001>
<SPAN

class=311555014-23072001>Djordje
<BLOCKQUOTE

style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">   <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Michael   [mailto:oqij4ngfcrweuh001_at_sneakemail.com]Sent: Monday, July 23,   2001 10:56 AMTo: Multiple recipients of list   ORACLE-LSubject: Newbie kinda question   Hi Everybody,

      I'm currently studying for
  some Oracle Certification from a private organization, which will then put me   through the Oracle DBA exams. I'm currently working on the PL/SQL programming   modules. All the information I have consistently refers to Procedure Builder   for programming with PL/SQL. However, I cannot seem to find where I can get a   copy of Procedure Builder. I have gotten a copy of TOAD, however I'm not   entirely happy with it. Statements which are allowed to run in SQL*Plus are   not being run under TOAD for some reason.
      So, in summary, where can I
  get a copy of Procedure Builder ?

  Thanks,
  Michael. Received on Mon Jul 23 2001 - 09:54:45 CDT