Newbie kinda question

From: Michael <oqij4ngfcrweuh001_at_sneakemail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:24:35 -0700

Hi Everybody,

    I'm currently studying for some

Oracle Certification from a private organization, which will then put me through the Oracle DBA exams. I'm currently working on the PL/SQL programming modules. All the information I have consistently refers to Procedure Builder for programming with PL/SQL. However, I cannot seem to find where I can get a copy of Procedure Builder. I have gotten a copy of TOAD, however I'm not entirely happy with it. Statements which are allowed to run in SQL*Plus are not being run under TOAD for some reason.

    So, in summary, where can I get

a copy of Procedure Builder ?

Thanks,
Michael. Received on Mon Jul 23 2001 - 09:24:35 CDT