RE: BaanIVc with Oracle

From: Kuijten, F. (Frank) <f.kuijten_at_organonteknika.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:15:04 -0700

Raghu,

We're on 8.0.6. with BaanIVc4.

Baan does support 8i (They don't seem to care much about release numbers. If 8.1 is supported, then 8.1.5, 8.1.6 and 8.1.7 are supported).

I haven't heard anything on 9.* yet. But IIRC they were rather late with 8i, so don't expect anything soon.

Greetings,
Frank

Author: Kuijten, F. (Frank)
  INET: f.kuijten_at_organonteknika.nl