Re: Certification

From: novicedba <novicedba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:16:58 -0700

mail me at <A
href="mailto:novicedba_at_hotmail.com">novicedba_at_hotmail.com I will try and help you

cozI am anoviceOracle Certifiable DBBS
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 5:00
  PM
  Subject: Certification

  Oh dear, it looks
  like the time has arrived whereby I am to be certified. I will be booked on   all of the Oracle 8i courses (some are superfluous to my needs but they are   block booked at a discount - a nice little jolly away from the office if   nothing else !!) and then take the exams as I do them.
<SPAN

  class=390572310-18072001>
  So,.... those who
  have been through this - what are the best study guides to use ? Any   recommendation would be welcome.
<SPAN

  class=390572310-18072001>
<SPAN

  class=390572310-18072001>Regards
<SPAN

  class=390572310-18072001>
  Lee (who promises
  not include Oracle 8i OCP in his sig if I pass !!)    The information contained in this
  communication isconfidential, is intended only for the use of the   recipientnamed above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of   this message is not the intended recipient, you arehereby notified that   any dissemination, distribution orcopying of this communication is   strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,   please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the   original message or any copy of it from your computersystem. Received on Thu Jul 19 2001 - 23:16:58 CDT