RE: Oracle Apps customization help working with consultants

From: Hillman, Alex <Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:27:00 -0700

Looks like they are doing most things right. Instead of fighting with them I would try to learn as much as possible from them.

Alex Hillman

Author: Kathy Duret
  INET: KathyD_at_belkin.com

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jul 19 2001 - 10:27:00 CDT