RE: Command History in SQL*PLUS

From: Hallas John <John.Hallas_at_btcellnet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:12:27 -0700

KIrti,
That looks useful for svrmgrl but in sqlplus it shows the password as it is being typed in (ok if you use sqlplus internal I suppose). Is there any fix to that.
Is there an alternative to ied for other flavours of Unix (ied does not exist on Tru64 at least)

JOhn

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists

This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of
legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure, use, storage or copying
of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended
recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not
disclose the contents to another person, use, copy or store the
information in any medium.