Re: OEM help ???

From: Mustafa <mdefry_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:08:22 -0700

You don't want to remove the entire Oracle home from the registry UNLESS you are willing to remove all remnants of Oracle, files and registry entries for 8.1.5 and anything else you may have installed and then reinstall the components you need.

OEM 816 (release 2.1?) will work with other versions of databases for administrative purposes, but you must have an 8.1.6 database for the OEM repository.

Defry
Author: Mustafa
  INET: mdefry_at_hotmail.com