Re: OT: Re: Oracle Internet Directory

From: Don Jerman <djerman_at_dot.state.nc.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:02:45 -0700

Last I checked the license that comes with Enterprise Edition was free solely for the purpose of implementing Oracle services such as Portal, naming and database logins. If you want to use it for anything other than support of the included Oracle software, you have to pay extra. IIRC full use is available with the 9iAS license. But of course, terms of the offering vary over time -- contact your sales rep to be sure.