Re: Oracle Training - CBT/Online

From: JOE TESTA <JTESTA_at_longaberger.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:59:57 -0700

oracle learning network.

joe

>>> dbamail_at_police.edmonton.ab.ca 07/17/01 01:16PM
>>>I am looking for any recommendations/information on any CBT's or
On-linetraining for DBA's.  I have some new junior people that I need to bring upto speed and I haven't got the budget to send them all to Oracle fortraining.  Any info 'for' or 'against' these training methods would beappreciated.>     Deborah Csongradi>
    Senior Database Administrator>
Edmonton Police Service> >
deborah.csongradi_at_police.edmonton.ab.ca>     (780) 421-3567>     (780) 421-2151 fax> >
    "Health is wealth.  Peace of mind is happiness."> >     CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION:  This message is intended only for the use> of the individual or entity to which it has been addressed and may contain> information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the> intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering> the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any> dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly> prohibited.  If this communication has been received in error, respond> immediately via telephone or return e-mail, and delete all copies of this> material.> > -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: <A href="http://www.orafaq.com">http://www.orafaq.com-- Author: IT - Database (Do Not Use)  INET: dbamail_at_police.edmonton.ab.caFat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing

REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and inthe message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You mayalso send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 17 2001 - 11:59:57 CDT