RE: RE: ORA-24323

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:47:48 -0700

Using '/' on NT systems works fine for me. The command interpreter is what prefers the '\' variety, the Windoze kernel is quite happy with '/'.

Jared

                    "Jon Walthour"

                    <jonw_at_fuse.net       To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    >                    cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: RE: ORA-24323

                    root_at_fatcity.c

                    om

                    07/17/01 07:41

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to ORACLE-L

Vinay:

While Remco is correct here (about using backslashes), that was probably just an oversight on your part in writing the email. Are you running or do you have a login.sql or glogin.sql script in your SQLPATH directory or the current working directory? If so, try removing it or unsetting your SQLPATH environment variable.

--

Jon Walthour, OCDBA
Oracle DBA

ORA-24323 error
>is coming.
>
>Thanks in advance
>Vinay
>
>--
>--
> INET: vsharma_at_alletec.com

>San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists
You may

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Jon Walthour INET: jonw_at_fuse.net Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).