RE: ORA-24323

From: Daemen, Remco <R.Daemen_at_facent.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:17:03 -0700

How about trying c:\mypath\mysql.sql ? Note the backslashes instead of the forward slashes !

Tip: start the day with lots of coffee ... :)

Author: Daemen, Remco
  INET: R.Daemen_at_facent.nl
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 17 2001 - 08:17:03 CDT