OT RE: ONS Install - my life is at an end

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:39:52 -0700

My best advice to you is to ignore me,
because I am a Stegosaurus standing in
the shadow created by an enormous asteriod about to land in the ocean, creating a marine volcano, the downline
effect of which will be to obliterate
all sunlight on the planet for decades
driving the plant life to near extinction and killing all my brethren along with me.

Folks who keep up with Oracle, Web, XML, and all the other TLAs are ALOT better to follow.

now, back to munching on this yummy plant frond!

:)

Author: novicedba
  INET: novicedba_at_hotmail.com

Author: Mohan, Ross