RE: Second RBS in system tablespace

From: Nikolay Kumanov <nkumanov_at_zgb.bg>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:43:54 -0700

Alex is talking about the case when the rollback tablespace is locally managed. Bug 1176609. Once I stumbled upon it, that's why I remember it well.

Dr. Nikolay Kumanov

MIS Manager, Zeitungsgruppe Bulgarien GmbH 47, Tsarigradsko chaussee, Sofia 1504, Bulgaria phone: +(359-2)4339-643, fax: +(359-2)946-1286 mailto:nkumanov_at_zgb.bg

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock." - Frank Herbert, "Chapterhouse: Dune"

Author: Nikolay Kumanov
  INET: nkumanov_at_zgb.bg