RE: Oracle on NT unattended installation

From: Haskins, Ed <Ed.Haskins_at_VerizonWireless.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:09:00 -0700

<SPAN

class=006205916-11072001>Audrey,
<SPAN

class=006205916-11072001>
Yes,
you can do a silent install.  On a workstation / server that has Oracle installed (NT/2000), go to:
<SPAN

class=006205916-11072001>
START
| PROGRAMS | Oracle Installation Products | Universal Installed Concepts Guide
<SPAN

class=006205916-11072001>
This
is in HTML format and will show you how you can do a silent install.
<SPAN

class=006205916-11072001>
<SPAN

class=006205916-11072001>Ed

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Andrey Bronfin   [mailto:Andreyb_at_maxbill.com]Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 11:26   AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:   Oracle on NT unattended installation
  Dear list ! Is
  there a possibility to do an unattended installation of Oracle server (8.1.7)   on NT (Win2000) ? I mean an installation   with a script or so without answering questions and clicking 'Next' during the   installation. If there is such a
  possibility for NT , would You please point me to a manual ? <FONT

  face=Arial size=2>I tried to RTFM and found nothing. <FONT
  face=Arial size=2>Thanks a lot in advance. <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Andrey.