RE: oradim

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:56:22 -0700

If you have already installed the oracle binaries on the machine the next thing you should do is to use oradim utility or the best thing is
use database assistant which will create the oradim script for you.In order to get this oradim script all you have to do is to save the database creation script which in turn will create BAT files if it FAT OR cmd files if it NTFS.
edit this bat file (DONT RUN IT or double click on it)u will find the oradim script which you copy it onto another batch job and run it which will create the services for you.

Author: ARUN K C
  INET: arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com