RE: Client Connection-SQLNET <and>?/<or>? ODBC.

From: Shaw, John B <jbshaw_at_ingr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:34:45 -0700

Yes you need SQLNET. odbc uses sqlnet on the client.

Author: James Damiano
  INET: jadam_at_nhes.state.nh.us

Author: Shaw, John B
  INET: jbshaw_at_ingr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 10 2001 - 11:34:45 CDT