RE: 81714 aborted upgrade and core dumps on NT

From: Shaw, John B <jbshaw_at_ingr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:32:35 -0700

Are you running the 8.1.7 sqlnet clients and odbc drivers. We did have some as yet unexplained errors connecting older versions to 8.1.7 - most notably with large objects.

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

Author: Shaw, John B
  INET: jbshaw_at_ingr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 10 2001 - 10:32:35 CDT