Trigger help

From: Ranganath K <ranganathk_at_subexgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 01:48:32 -0700

Dear DBA Gurus,

        I have a table with two fields name and status. What I want to do is once the current system date rolls over from 30th to 31st the status should be entered as "closed" other wise from 1st to 30th the status should be entered as open. How do I do this using trigger or any dbms packages? Any help in this regard will be very much appreciated.

TIA and Regards,

Ranganath

DISCLAIMER: This correspondence is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient and receive this correspondence in error, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it and you should delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Subex Systems Limited.

Author: Ranganath K
  INET: ranganathk_at_subexgroup.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 10 2001 - 03:48:32 CDT