RE: Sizing a new server

From: Koivu, Lisa <lisa.koivu_at_efairfield.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:30:52 -0700

Yea no Sh*t!  I am beginning to miss the E10K I used to work on... now I have to talk fast and push buttons to even get a little 1-cpu dec as1000 box outfitted with hardware and software.  Boy have times changed <sigh>

No, I'm almost going to suggest I go to this meeting with management on this one.  I'll go to bat for a budget with hard numbers I believe in.  Gosh, I may have to brush up on my political skills :P

HA.  I'm beginning to sound like a director.  OH GAWD, NOoooOOOOOOOoooooo!

Author: Sakthi , Raj
  INET: rajan_sakthi_at_yahoo.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists