RE: Keeping up w/list Email

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 13:23:25 -0700

Have you tried using multiple conditions under the advanced filter options?

Author: Casey Dyke
  INET: cdyke_at_excitehome.com.au

Author: Guy Hammond
  INET: guy.hammond_at_avt.co.uk

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 09 2001 - 15:23:25 CDT