RE: Sizing a new server

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 11:05:16 -0700

Hi Lisa,
 You may want to take a look at a paper #112 at Craig Shallahamer's site http://www.orapub.com, titled "The Ratio Modeling Technique: Quickly Performing Low Confidence Capacity Predictions Using Ratio Modeling". It has recently been updated. It would give you some ideas to generate those numbers and/or ask for more information that would help generate those numbers.

HTH, Regards,

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com