Re: OT: Keeping up w/list Email

From: Luis DeUrioste <luis_deurioste_at_rac.ray.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 08:38:55 -0700

I set up a bunch of filters in netscape mail, and created a folder for each list (Designer, Developer, Java, DBA ....) and a sub folder for each list where I would keep the stuff that I think I will need. Inside the folder I sort the mail by subject, so if I'm away for a couple of days I can just skim through the headers and delete chunks at a time.

my way

Tavo